The ingredients are :
- – 1) Half kilo home made chakka ( Hung curd )
- – 2) 250 grams sugar,
- – 3) A pinch of citric acid,
- – 4) Cardamom powder and dry fruits as per choice.
To proceed :
- – 1) Keep a clean piece of cloth in a bowl and pour one kilo curd over it. Tie all the ends of cloth together and hang it overnight. ( Do not press it. )
- – 2) Remove it from the cloth and refrigerate it.
- – 3) Add one tablespoon water to the sugar and keep on low flame till sugar dissolves. Add the citric acid to it. ( You may use a teaspoon of lemon juice in stead.)
- – 4) Add the cardamom powder and dry fruits to the sugar syrup and cool it slightly.
- – 5) Add the hung curd to it and mix it very well.
- – 6) Chill and before eating add rose petals or fresh fruits on top.