Few years back, I was stationed at Goa. Thanks to my friends there, I was fortunate to see the beautiful places in Goa, which are never visited by tourists. Just two weeks back, I was again in Goa for few hours, and I visited some of my favorite spots ( I wish, I could spend some more time there. )
Then from there, I went to some places like Ratnagiri, Deorukh, Malkapur & Kolhapur.
On my journey from Deorukh to Malkapur, I spend a night at Amba Ghat. Though I have travelled thru this Ghat many times, but this was the first time, I actually spent some time there. ( This ghat is on Kolhapur Ratnagiri highway and there are many resorts there. It is worth spending few days there. )
So here are some photographs, I clicked at these two places.
- There is rather was a garden at Patto in Panjim. I used to spend quiet some time there.
2 Now it
2 ) Now it is deserted and nobody goes there it seems..
3) It has some flowering Muchkund trees.. those are still there and they still flower..
4) The tree itself is very beautiful
6) Oops, he was changing …
7) I saw in Ran Padwal flower too ..
9) In Patto, there is a food joint run by Mrs. Soyara. She has mouth watering dishes and I used visit that place, at least two times a day. On the day, I was there, it was closed, due to Sunday..
10) In front of Panjim Bust stand, there is another garden and rarely I have seen anybody inside it. I spotted some lovely Champak flowers there.
11) This bud too
13 ) I used to visit the Panjim Market every Sunday… it was always so colorful and full of local delicacies
14) Alongside the Mandovi River there is a nice garden,
15) It is cool place to spend some time, either alone or with someone special..
16) I was lucky enough to find some Mankur Mangoes, you can get them only in Goa and they taste awesome !!! ( Don’t judge them by their looks )
17) The Mandovi River may look calm, but it is not safe to swim here..
18) So it is good only for some clicks..
19) Now I am presenting some wild flowers of Amba Ghat.. It was raining very heavily that day and I could not get clear snaps.. But the place is great.
That’s all for today !