IngredientsWhat you need –
- 1)2 medium size potatoes,
- 2) 1 teaspoon rd chili powder,
- 3) ½ teaspoon turmeric powder,
- 4) ½ teaspoon asafetida,
- 5) Salt,
- 6) Fine semolina, about ½ cup,
- 7) Oil.
To make these slices
- 1) Slice the potatoes, ( of about 1.5 mm thickness).
- 2) Sprinkle them with salt, chili powder, turmeric & asafetida and make sure they are evenly coated with these spices.
- 3) Take the semolina in a plate and keep the griddle on heat.
- 4) Spread some oil on the griddle,
- 5) Take one slice and press it on dry semolina, so that it is coated with it. Shake the excess semolina and lay it flat on the griddle.
- 6) Add few more and turn them after 2 minutes, add oil as required.
- 7) When half done, push them towards the edge of the griddle.
- 8) Then add the next batch in the centre. Do keep on checking and turning the previous batch at the edges. Remove, when they are done.